How to Purchase / Terms & Conditions
- CONTACT US TO VERIFY ITEM AVAILABILITY: Call one of our internet sales associates to verify item availability at 707-577-8813 or 800-286-7355 or email us at email@example.com and refer to the item you are inquiring about. Alternatively, you can click on the “Inquire About This Item” link next to the item you wish to ask about or purchase.
- PURCHASE WITH CREDIT CARD: We accept Visa or MasterCard directly via telephone. If you choose to pay with a credit card over the phone you must have access to email and scan or a fax machine and we must ship to a verified address. We will send a receipt to you which must be signed and sent back to us prior to shipping. If you are a new customer, you must send us a copy of your credit card and driver’s license for your protection.
- PURCHASE WITH PAYPAL: We accept payment via PayPal on all items and can send you an invoice as long as you have a verified PayPal account. Shipping will be to a verified PayPal address only.
- PURCHASE WITHOUT CREDIT CARD: Call or email us to arrange a purchase via Wire Transfer, Certified Check, and Personal Check.
- SALES TAX: Sales in California must add an 8.75% sales tax
- INTERNATIONAL SALES: International sales must be completed via wire transfer or PayPal to a verified address with prior telephone authorization.
- DOMESTIC SHIPPING: Buyer pays for shipping via FedEx or UPS insured. Items are normally shipped within two business days following receipt of payment or checks clearing. If you need it tomorrow, it is best to call us and we can usually accommodate any special requests. Express service available at additional cost. We are always happy to combine shipping. Actual rates are based on the final cost of the item.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International shipping varies depending on the value and size of the item, as well as location. We normally ship internationally via FedEx insured. Contact us for international shipping costs. -Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts".
Terms & Conditions
All items are subject to a 3 day customer approval and inspection period. This period of 3 days begins upon delivery of the item. You must advise us within 3 days of delivery if you intend to return an item. All shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable. Return shipping and insurance is at the customer’s expense and must match the same insurance and shipping method as the item was delivered. Improperly packaged and underinsured items are at the customer’s risk if lost or damaged in shipment. All returned items must be returned in the same condition as they were sent. All custom orders are non-refundable.
Please email or call us at 707-577-8813 or 800-286-7355 between 10AM and 5PM Pacific Standard Time Monday through Saturday excluding major holidays and ask to speak with a sales associate. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on all custom orders. Furthermore, custom orders are not exchangeable or refundable.
Timepieces are covered by a 12 month limited warranty on the internal mechanism only. Unless specified, timepieces are not shock resistant, water proof, or water resistant. Damage to the internal mechanism, bracelet, crystal, dial, or other external parts resulting from neglect or abuse such as dropping, hitting, exposure to water, or jarring is not covered by this warranty. A watch that was originally manufactured to certain specifications when new may not always be able to have all its original capabilities renewed when serviced due to age and use.